10 Rules to Live By:
I love to listen to motivational speakers - I get renewed and energized by their motivation and power to bring people to think about positive actions and reactions. I attended a seminar in November 2018; the speaker said something that resonated with me. She said "In this world of politics, negativity, grief and uncertainty; I'm living my best life" You may try to bring me down but I'm living my best life and I am not going to allow this negativity to bring me down". I really believe if we try and live our best life we will be successful in our own world. Others may try their best to tear us down or make us worry but we must stand up for ourselves and trust that we can change our world and in changing our world we change others. So here are 10 rules to live by:
1. Alter Your Beliefs - If you are at a comfortable temperature - Turn Up The Heat!
2. Don't Sell your will to WIN.
3. Serve People - that's a big one - In serving people you serve God.
4. Overcome Struggles
5. Find Mentors
6. Chase Discomfort
7. Master the Art of Persuasion
8. Don't Just get up! Get Up FAST!
9. Rely on your Habits - Control the first 30 minutes of your day and the last 30 minutes of your day. Start your day with a prayer and devotion end your day with meditation.
10. Be a Champion - Get Adapted Quickly
Bonus: Educate yourself Financially
PEOPLE RESPOND TO ENERGY!
Go out and live your best life - only you can do this for you!